Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Gem

I swear, people, I couldn't make these things up if I tried.

Message in my online dating inbox this am:


Subject: I apologize ahead of time...

   ... because you honestly sound very very sweet!! But you may have the absolute worst taste in music that I have ever ever heard!!(other than rap fans). Please don't be offended.


That was the entire message.

I am entirely bewildered by why anyone would bother to write and send such a message. If you're not interested in someone, just don't write. And if you are interested, isn't it a pretty well-known rule not to insult them in your first message?!?!

3 comments:

Cameron said...

If he can't grasp the genius of *Hazards,* he shouldn't be allowed to even *look* at your profile ;)

What a weirdo.

I'm honestly wondering what you list that someone could honestly call "worst?"

smukai said...

Is it possible someone you know is screwing with you? Trying to make your worst of list, perhaps?

I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin', know what I'm sayin'?

Kat said...

Okay, that's plain crazy...but now you have to tell us what's listed in your music section! :)