Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still Waiting for that Bus...

No luck on the job front, so the hunt continues... This weekend will be spent researching and applying for jobs, as well as studying for my licensing exam. 

Not much else to report, so I'll leave you all with a question:

At what point in a relationship with a new person should one share one's blog? Assume that as the relationship develops, it is a close and trusting one. Follow-up question: Is the answer different if it a romantic relationship vs. a platonic one? 

3 comments:

smukai said...

Damn bus is running late...

I think the sharing of the blog is a hard one. I'd think that as the relationship and trust develop, then you will find a good spot to interject "That's funny that you mention that...I wrote about the same thing on my blog the other day" or something to that nature.

Then again, I feel like I'm pulling teeth when I ask if Hope has read mine...she feels like she is a voyeur peering in through a window.

Good luck with this one....

Anonymous said...

Eeesh. I don't know. You can assume you've been googled by the first or second date. Is there anything in here you'd feel uncomfortable with Person knowing? EFS.

smukai said...

People google people they date? Wow...I only google myself. Should I google my wife?