Monday, December 22, 2008

Really?

A few highlights from my matches from the past few days:

Describe the most influential person in your life:
"My grandmother was a wise woman full of wisdom."

The last book you read and enjoyed:
"I was home for the holidays and red all the Dr. Seuss books that I had as a child."
(apparently neither the books nor the question prompt helped him to spell "read" correctly)

What are you most passionate about?
"football traveling"
(unclear if this is traveling to watch football, or there might be a comma missing)

How do you usually spend your leisure time?
"football traveling movie"
(yes, same person)

What do you wish more people would notice about you?
"I'm proud of the big mole on my back."


(Matches closed.)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Matches closed? Why?