Monday, June 18, 2007

I kissed Matthew Perry!

(in my dream last night)

And then I wrote that blog title to tell the world.

I have no idea where this dream came from, or why Matthew Perry was in it (probably due to all the Studio 60 I've been watching lately), but it was a great dream. I was acting in a show (probably S60 - not sure) and was hanging around, waiting to rehearse my scene (which, apparently, I hadn't gotten a script for) and MP comes up to me and asks if I want to rehearse, and who am I to say no, right?

So we start rehearsing and at some point I realize that there's a kiss in this scene, and then we kiss. And then I start worrying that though I'm a perfectly good kisser in the "real world" I've never been taught how to do a screen kiss. But MP doesn't seem to mind, and in fact, after we rehearse, I think everyone was let go for the day, and he invited me to spend more time with him ("um, ok.").

I'm pretty sure there was more kissing involved (not in a "rehearsing" kind of way), but I think it was more implied in the dream, as I don't remember details.

I'm not sure what this dream means, exactly (dream interpreters out there... anyone? anyone?), but it made me laugh this morning, so it started my week off well.

Funny, I always thought I was more of a Bradley Whitford kind of gal...

4 comments:

Legal Blondie said...

I love it. Matthew Perry as Chandler never interested me much, but as Matt Albie, he's worth a kiss or two, I think!

:-)

Unknown said...

Mmmmm....Bradley Whitford.

As for me, I tend to have << those >> dreams about public radio hosts. Occupational hazard.

Cameron said...

I thoroughly enjoyed BW as Josh, but Danny Tripp stole my heart, especially as the season goes on, into the great blue yonder. Boo.

Though, I do agree with LB, it's all about the character with Matthew Perry.

Nice work with kissing dreams, Fibby! I dreamed of strollers and dog hair last night, no lie.

Anonymous said...

hmm. I'll take a stab at it. Your dream sounds a lot like your Camelot days on the WHS stage, only far more sophisticated and delicious this time 'round.