Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Better Late than Never

Hopping on the bandwagon started by LB and MOMP, I've got to echo their sentiments about the loss of Studio 60. I just watched the last 3 episodes of the series last night, and found myself alternately laughing out loud and being brought to tears. In my life, I don't think there's any writer who has been able to do that to me nearly as well as Aaron Sorkin, and his absence from the line-up next year will leave a noticable gap.

And though I'm all for a Flaming Lips musical, I hope that Sorkin makes his way back to television in the not-so-distant future. Until then, I've got the first 4 seasons of the West Wing to help me get my fix.

Long live Aaron Sorkin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have the time, check out Sports Night. Sorkins first show. Less serious than Studio 60 but still really good.

I liked the guy from Las Vegas who played the Air Force Captain in the last three episodes, "See these bars on my shoulders? Think I'm a hotel door man?"

brushfiremedia said...

That's A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I hate those evil-natured robots!

Cameron said...

I'm with N - I sense a roadtrip to Broadway in the distant future! And I'm going to go plug into the song for a few minutes...