Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well, then.

Ok, I swear I wasn't out hunting for this, but while on a search for the long-awaited Suri photos (yes, ok, I was hunting for those), I came across this.

And he really IS as bad as everyone says. I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but for a former back-up dancer, he's surprisingly awkward-looking up there (in addition to the mediocre-at-best rapping).

If you can't torture yourself for the full 3 minutes and 43 seconds, skip ahead to around 1:25, where it starts getting really good.

And by good, I mean "more interesting to watch."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going out on a limb here - but I think K-Fed is H-O-T, hot!

I can't wait to see him on Entourage, and honestly, Britney and K-Fed are making a huge comeback.

And you saw it first on Nostomania.

Thanks for the morning candy.

---Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - as for Katie and Tom. Besides that beautiful little girl, Suri (who I've now seen thanks to your photo) - the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Is Tom Cruise a martian?