So it's nearly 11pm, and I have been working on a paper since 2:30pm this afternoon. Admittedly, I should have gotten an earlier start than this afternoon, but what with my duties as Reverend this weekend up in Maine, there wasn't much time to be reading assignments and writing papers.
At any rate, the paper is one of the hardest I've ever had to write, and it's not because I've been out of school for over 6 years and no longer know how to write.
Here's the prompt:
- Who should the government help?
- Why should the government help these people?
- On what basis should eligibility for hlep be decided?
- Who shouldn't government help?
- Why shouldn't government help these people?
- Who should be responsible for those who government decides not to help?
- How should government decide who to help and who not to help?
Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.