Sunday, November 02, 2008

180K

As I drove into my driveway this afternoon, my car hit 180,000 miles. Made me think I should take a moment and publicly thank it for multiple trips back and forth across the country and all around New England over the past 9 years. It has worked hard for me, my car, and I hope with all my might that it continues to provide me safe transportation until I drive it into the ground or marry rich, whichever comes first.

In other news, I've committed  myself to writing a post a day for the month of November for NaBloPoMo (link on the top left). Blog post topics that you can look forward to include Survivor, looking out for myself, anniversaries, and friends. Thirty days is a long time, so if you've got blog topic requests, please send them my way and I'll see what I can do.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have some requests. I want you to write about sitting on the dead bird, renegading, and other hilarious stories of our youth. xo. EFS.

Anonymous said...

How about what it's like to vote in a big city..... lines, politicians, etc

smukai said...

If you are going to write about sitting on a dead bird (which I would love to hear about), you need to write about sitting on your thumb.

The Burger said...

Gotta shout out to the Corolla!! That's truly awesome. And I'll try to suggest topics as I can... I can't even think of good status updates for facebook every day, so how one does full daily blog entries... eek. Gobbleshye! :-)